- The Hulk started to attack Loki, smashing him inside Stark’s building. Infuriated, Loki stood up in anger and said something like: “I’ve had enough of this! I am a God! You should bow before me, blah, blah blah.” Indifferent, The Hulk proceeded to smash him all over the place in such a savage manner, which surprised and semi-paralyzed Loki (and me. LOL). Finished, The Hulk walked away and muttered, “Puny God.” AWESOME SHIT.
- Thor and the other members of the Avengers team were arguing over Loki, and Thor keeps on defending him since he's brotherly like that (LOL), he said things like: “He’s still my brother”. And then someone said, “Your brother killed 80 men today.” To which Thor quickly replied, “He’s adopted.” LOLOLOLLL.
- After regaining consciousness due to The Hulk’s deafening roar (that's a 'doctor' right there!), Stark said something like: “Tell me that nobody kissed me.”
- Agent Coulson, a big fan of Captain America, couldn't stop gushing over him so he was behaving in such an awkward way. At one point he said, “I watched you while you slept.” BAHAHAHAHA. Cue: Twilight.
- After defeating a lot of Leviathans, Thor and The Hulk stood side by side, basking in their victory…. and just to make up for the earlier part where they had to fight where Thor won; Hulk quickly and ‘casually’ punched Thor. LOL!
5:19 AM, Friday, April 27, 2012 ▸
Watching The Avengers a while ago turned out to be the BEST 142 MINUTES OF MY NIGHT!
*cough* Moving on, I'll just get on with the humorous parts! There were a lot actually, but here were my top five! ***SPOILERS AHEAD***
I had such high hopes for this movie and boy, I was right for setting the bar that high, because every scene and every thing about this movie was freaking awesome! Much thanks therefore to Nuffnang (yet again!) and PLDT for the free movie tickets! ...Now I really can't wait to watch this in 3D this Saturday!
Yeah, I'm watching it again because before the screening day had arrived for this movie here in the Philippines, I was already 'booked' on three consecutive dates to watch it! First was a while ago at Shang c/o Nuffnang. Round two would be happening 'today' at Greenhills with my college friends, and then round three would be the 3D experience at Greenbelt c/o my work place where I'd be watching it together with my work mates in style! WOOT! ♥ Well of course I was worried at first that I'd get so sick of watching this especially if it would turn out be such a 'suck-ass-sh*t', but as it is, I'm actually more than happy that I'm going to watch this for three times in a row! Oh, yeah!
Now back to why the movie was awesome... Well, actually, let's face the fact first. It’s a common thing for action movies to have less to no substance and 'plot' at all; the flow is almost typical and clichéd—and for the most part, most of what you’ll get to see are big doses of trash talking, action, explosions, and sci-fi shit—but ladies and gents'……. THAT’S EXACTLY WHY I LOVE THE AVENGERS OR ANY GOOD ACTION MOVIE WHATSOEVER! The Avengers in particular had scenes that were breath-taking and clever! Add tons of humor too, and I’m sold hardcore.
Besides, I'm actually that type of girl who would take on action movies over tear-jerkers at any time of the day! ♥ One of the boys, baby!
What's even more commendable with this movie was the acting! And kudos especially to Scarlett! Why am I saying this? ***SPOILER*** Well... it was at that part where The Hulk ran amok and mad, and she (Black Widow) became too scared at how he was behaving. Now, Black Widow as I see it is one fearless chick, so to see her cowering in total fear against The Hulk was a very infectious moment—multiply that with her good delivery, acting, and expressions, and I was totally at the edge of my seat!
And well of course, how can I forget the effects and ugggghhh... the hot men! Haha! It was a feast, I tell you. A really, really, great feast for the eyes.
Before I go on discussing the humorous parts in the movie, let me discuss a personal funny experience that I had while watching this movie. It was in the middle part when I heard someone fart loudly in the crowd (or at least it sounded like one), to which Nick Fury suddenly muttered something onscreen which kind of went like: "We didn’t see that one coming." Hearing that, naturally, I couldn't stop laughing!!!! My companion nor anyone in the cinema didn't seem to notice that bit, but I definitely did! So I kept it to myself, and tried in vain to stiffle my laughter! It was really shallow, I know, but it happened in such perfect timing that I couldn't help myself!
Gaaaahd, I really can't wait for my round two and three! (And yes, especially the 3D experience this weekend! I hope it wouldn't suck! Most of the 3D shows that I've seen weren't that '3D' anyway and were more of a pain to watch.)
Now I honestly think that this Avengers-fever wouldn't go away soon. And if you haven't watched this, I suggest that you do and get infected with the 'fever' as well! GO! XD