LEFT: W/ Enzo Pineda. RIGHT: W/ an EZ Lube model. This was funny because when we first saw him, we were screaming like hyenas because we thought he was damn good-looking. But uh, as you can see, that's not really so... HAHA! So we realized that we were blinded by his abs. I mean just look at that! (Well you can't see the full view, but you can get the picture LOL) And yes, I didn't like how I look. So please stare at the awful smiley instead.
- Funny Bones = Basically, girls use the bodies of their handsome male partners as their own sort of Twister-like mat. LOL. It was hilarious! Just look at this:
- Fruit Passing = Passing a fruit to their guy partner using their mouth. Accidental kisses were of course, expected.
- Sticker Thingy = This is the game where Celine joined and... won! HAHA! It was a game where you simply putas many stickers on the guy's bodies but my best friend there was just in such a competitive mode—well she always is, haha!—so I did expect her to win! That scored her a chance to take pictures with the EZ Lube models (the one with 'wings' and exposed abs, LOL)
- Speed Shots = Girls were tasked to take shots from in between the models' legs. (Yessss, ladies and gents, these all have 'Cosmo' written all over it! HAHA!)
- Matching Game = where I joined... and did I regret it! Haha! It was fun, yes, but I was so exhausted each and every time that I tried to think of Cosmo-y answers to the questions! (And do know that this was the longest of the games!). I wasn't thinking hard because I wanted to win; I just didn't want to embarrass myself and be the loser of the batch when it comes to witty answering! In the end, one of the game-joiners (a staff from the Candy magazine team; the girl in black in the picture below) won, as she was favored by Enzo Pineda (the mystery guy).
Playful Cosmo Model HAHA!
Met a new friend that night too! Jen! But she left early.
And my favorite photo from the party:
But oh! Before I end this, let me show you the loot bags that we were given!
- Cosmo.ph Gallery
Saw myself at 00:14, 00:41, and 01:44 (what am I doing?! Obviously, messing around with the host, but waaaaa!! Haha!). And Celine at 01:37 (when she won the game!)